Friday, September 14, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust

Yep, you guessed it.  The latest one and I broke up after three pretty great months.  I'm not really sure why.  He just said he didn't feel the same way about me anymore.  I have a ton of guesses as to why, but that doesn't make it easier.  All I know is I drove another one away.  Go me!  I really wish I hadn't taken him to two family reunions and introduced him to EVERYONE before he decided to split.  Pretty freaking embarrassing!  I typically like to keep my failures to myself.  Guess that's out of the question this time. Ugh.  Oh and my family loved him, even my grandmother.  So glad I get to explain this one to everyone.



5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that!! Makes it harder when the families are involved. Better things will come your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't drive him away. He's a moron. But I'm sorry you're hurting friend :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I have nominated you for the Inspiring Blogger Award and Beautiful Blogger Award because I love your blog. To share this little bit of blogging kindness: 1. Display the award image on your blog. 2. Link back to the person who nominated you. 3. State 7 things about yourself. 4. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers and link to their sites. 5. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to the post. :-)

    http://taziascrazymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete